martes, 17 de abril de 2012

Course 10. Homework No. 1


HP Company:

I have bought a computer two weeks ago, because, I have had a lot of troubles with my old machine, but, I am really disgusted with some functions that my computer should has.   For example, in the HP user guide, say that this computer has a complete illumination system, but the keyboard doesn´t has this function, and I need lights because I usually work at the night. Also, the sound system has damage, because it´s sounds like a noise not like the form that it´s should sound.

For other side, this computer doesn´t has Microsoft Office, and I have searched in Internet, and I found that this computer comes with a basic version of Word and Excel.  This situation is complicated for me, because I am in Cuba and I need a solution quickly. I have the guarantee of this computer, the number of the serial is HP12345, and I bought the machine in Colombia, exactly, in Fallabella shop.

I need an answer, because I have called to the store and no one could not help me, I am really angry and I don´t have time for lose, I have to work really hard, and go to an English course every day at 6: 00 a.m, I need my computer now.



2 comentarios:

  1. April 24th
    Miss Salcedo
    We receive your complaint about your computer, and for us is very important all your opinions.
    Firstly, in the case of the keyboard and the sound, you would have to look options in control panel, and you can set all the options in the PC. For keyboard light you can increase or decrease the intensity, may be it function is off also you can fix the sound in control panel options.
    Finally, We sell our computers with the basic version of Microsoft Office like you found on Internet and this thing the seller had to said about it, in this case you would buy Microsoft Office to enjoy all the advantage of this software.
    Thanks for your comments.

    Mariana Muñoz
    Marketing Assistant

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Completeness: 4.4
    In general the letter is good but I think that you could use more the verbs for complain.

    Grammar:3.7
    I think you should use more verbs to complain in this letter.
    you made some mistakes like:
    At the night At night
    In Internet On Internet
    I have bought a computer two weeks ago I bought a computer two weeks ago

    Punctuation: 4.5
    You use correctly all the punctuation marks, but I think in some parts you put many comas that were not necessary.

    Appropriacy: 4.6
    In this part “and no one could not help me” you have to use only “could” because if you put “not” sound kind of confuse.

    ResponderEliminar