miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

Homework No. 3 The red shoes



HOMEWORK No. 3 Subway Stories “The red shoes”




Woman in red shoes: I think that this woman is absolutely aggressive, because when the homeless guy crossed over her shoes, she suddenly adopted a terrible attitude and took the cup and the money of the homeless guy. For other side, she was inconsiderate and her attitude was reckless, because the man did not have one of his legs.

The Homeless guy: This man was an annoying person; he was absolutely unfriendly with all the people, especially whit the woman in the red shoes. I think that he was really confused and this condition was the cause of his bad humor.

The black woman: In this history, the black woman was arrogant and dishonest, when the homeless gay said -after the incident with the woman in the red shoes- ¿What am I going to do?, she immediately woke up and told that this man wasn´t poor, and this was a lie because she never have seem this man. I think that she was absolutely inconsiderate and gossipy.

The writer: In this story he is so patient and a careful observer, but, when the incident happened, he was extremely serious with the black woman, I think that not agree her attitude and decided ask for this conduct.

The people in the subway: In general, the people were absolutely surprised and extremely prevent, because maybe they felt in dangerous; after the event between the homeless gay and the woman in the red shoes, they took the decision to help this man, but when the black woman talked they were completely confused and did not what to do.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario